The Promoter is: BULLS Bikes USA. 11854 Alameda St, Lynwood, CA 90262, USA.
1. The competition is open to entrants aged 18 years or over, except employees of BULLS Bikes USA and their close relatives (mother, father, sister, brother, wife, husband, civil partner, daughter, son, grandparent, grandchild, parent-in-law, son-in-law, daughter-in-law, sister-in-law, brother-in-law, step parent, step child, step sister, step brother, foster child, legal guardian, domestic partner or fiancé/fiancée), and anyone otherwise connected with the organization or the competition.
2. The competition is open to residents of the contiguous states of the United States only.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter this competition. Purchasing or owning a BULLS product does not improve chances of winning. However, internet access is required.
4. To participate, the Entrant agrees to follow @bulls_bikes_usa in Instangram and tag riding partners in the comments below the post.
5. To Enter: Entrants must follow us on Instagram.
6. Promotional Period: Enter between 12:00 (PST) on 10/27/2023 and 23:59 (GMT) on 12/22/2023. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. All winners will be chosen at random.
8. Prize: The winner will receive a Copperhead EVO AM 4 750 in either 41cm, 44cm, 48cm or 54cm to be delivered and assembled by a independent bicycle distributor.
9. Further Prize Details:
a. BULLS Bikes USA will cover the shipping and assembly cost.
b. Prizes will be shipped within 5 working days of receiving the winners’ delivery address.
c. No returns allowed.
d. BULLS is not responsible for size misfitting.
10. Winner Selection: All valid entries will be entered into the competition to select 1 winner.
11. Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted by a message via their Instagram account, within 7 working days of the Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prize, within 7 working days of initial contact with the frame size selection. In the event that the winner does not respond to the initial contact within 7 working days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify them. If the winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. The reserve winner may have less time to respond.
12. The Winner will be responsible for any applicable taxes related to the acceptance of any Prize.
13. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
14. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
15. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
16. Under no circumstance is The Prize transferable or exchangeable and it cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. The winner is strictly prohibited from selling their Prize to any other person. If for any reason the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
17. The Promoter shall have no liability for winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
18. The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant's fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these Terms and Conditions.
19. The Entrant understands and consents that due to the laws of various territories, their last name, city and state may be published if they are chosen as a winner. The winner may object to their last name or country of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced during the Winner Notification process. Subject to the winner’s consent, their last name, city and state and county will be available by emailing email@example.com for a period of 2 weeks following the close of the Promotion.
20. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the State of California.
22. Winner be will be chosen at random. Each comment will be assigned a number in the order is is posted (by date/time) . Upon completion of the giveaway timeline a random number generator will be used to select a digit corresponding to the comment number. At which time, verification of entry guidelines will be confirmed. If the original selected entry has not completed all steps, another number will be randomly generated until the selected individual has been identified.
23. By taking part in and accepting the prize, the winner grants the Promoter full, royalty-free rights to use any images resulting from the photography/video filming of them during the prize, and any reproductions or adaptations of the images for marketing, publicity, television or other purposes without payment. This might include (but is not limited to), the right to use them in their printed and online publicity, social media and press releases for up to five years. If the winner does not wish to be included, they must inform The Promoter prior to accepting the prize.
24. By participating in this competition, the entrant understands and agrees that any content submitted as part of their entry, including but not limited to text, stories, tips, and destination recommendations, may be used by the Promotor for marketing, publicity, promotional materials, social media, press releases, television, or other promotional purposes without any additional compensation, royalty, or approval required from the entrant. If the entrant does not want their content to be used as described, they must notify the Promotor in writing upon entry.
25. The winner’s names and value of prizes will be available 7 working days after the close of the competition, by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
26. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
27. The Promoter’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
28. The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing shall exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
29. By entering this competition, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of The Promoter. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless The Promoter from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which The Promoter may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
30. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures or other cause beyond The Promoter’s control, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, The Promoter may select the winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by The Promoter.
31. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
32. The Promoter has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any valid reason, including, but not limited to: a. Multiple
entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules;
b. Or the use of bots, macros, scripts, brute force, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant's entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion or other technical means for entering.
c. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full shall be disqualified and will be not be counted.
d. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, The Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
33. The Promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
34. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to BULLS Bikes USA.